Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

Be prepared!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> Basic info about these forums.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
REPRODOGGIE
intern

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Very Happy Sorry, I forgot, the Doc has ALL the money already. Kidding aside, everyone just needs to calm down and go about their business.

In 25 years of selling, I have never known the tactics to be sustainable, it is a road not to travel as it will undermine your long term success.

Stay focused on the attributes of your company, not KIP, and you will succeed. People buy from people, not forums.

RD

GR81
doctor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I don't think anyone is panicking, as the topic says we just want everyone to be prepared.
I will say this, are sales people are already loving the testimonial forum!!

REPRODOGGIE
intern

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry GR81, it must vary by territory. In my corner of the world it is the other 10,000 KIP dealers who are the problem more than Oce.

RD

GR81
doctor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I wish....Smile
We have that problem here as well Doggie, but with a twist.
Our other KIP dealers in the area are also Oce dealers, but they can't touch our pricing on the KIP's.
So, what they do is they set the KIP and the Oce up on there demo floor and badmouth the KIP so the customer leans twards the Oce.
We actually have documentation on this and have sent it off to KIP.
KIP will not do anything because one of the companies is an ARC company the other is Thomas, both have a national contracts.
It's a dirty game out here.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> Basic info about these forums. All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: