Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

Training material

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 3000 and 3100
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jmedina
dreaming of medical school

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:59 pm    Post subject: Training material Reply with quote Back to top

Does anyone know if there are any schools or training/technical manuals available? I'd like to learn more about kip machines and possibly learn enough to work in this field as a technician. I'm currently unemployed due to a back injury. I spent 27 years as an automotive tech working with computers and driveability issues and I need to learn new skills to find a new way to work. So far I have learned a little about these machines through this site and I have been able to fix my own machine.I find some similarity with what I worked with in the car business and this machine and have enjoyed learning what I have learned so far.
I hired a kip dealer to look at my machine when I first bought it and was told that I needed a new board for a few thousand dollars and possibly a new ips. They charged me a few hundred dollars for their time, but diagnoses was wrong. In reading info found on this site I determined that the board was probably good and I was right. I was able to repair the machine by repairing some loose connections and ghosting ips. Anyway, any info on training and or manuals is appreciated.

CHILLIN
doctor

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Check your e-mail

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 3000 and 3100 All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: