Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

voids lead to trail.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 3000 and 3100
View previous topic :: View next topic  
joe
medical school grad

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:46 pm    Post subject: voids lead to trail. Reply with quote Back to top

i have 2 kip 3000 with voids issues.
1.voids (5) lead to trail, replaced charge,t/s assys. cleaned led assy.image seems not to be on drum. is there a good way to troubleshoot this issue?
2. void at only lower left corner of print. if they print 1 at a time its ok but 2 or more they get the void or missing image at the lower left corner?
any ideas on how to solve these issues?
thanks joe

cjwilt
doctor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

1. If the image is not on the drum, I would speculate the developer. Pull the developer and turn it while looking at the developer roller. See if anything looks uneven across the dev roller.

2. This sounds like it could be a fuser speed issue. I have had to slow the fuser speed on a few 3000's now to fix voiding issues.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 3000 and 3100 All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: