Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

I will get this started. Alden Broden-Good guys.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> Good guys, bad guys.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KIPDOCTOR
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:29 pm    Post subject: I will get this started. Alden Broden-Good guys. Reply with quote Back to top

Alden Broden is the best friend we as independant servicers can have. These guys really care about thier product. I can't say enough good about these guys.

ServiceDude
intern

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 9:52 pm    Post subject: Alden & Broden update Reply with quote Back to top

KIPDOCTOR,
can you describe the recoating process that Alden & Broden goes thru to recoat the rollers? What I am basically asking is I want to see if they've resolved the poor fusing on half-size, ghosting & roller lasting only 750k - 950k sq. ft. What kind of warranty do they give? I am curious...
Please don't share any confidental information...
Thanks
Servicedude

Last edited by ServiceDude on Wed Mar 23, 2005 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

KIPDOCTOR
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Here's what I know after meeting with Bob at Alden Broden. The half size fusing issue was due to the water tubes in the roller rupturing. They tested my roller that had the problem and found 4 of the 8 tubes had lost thier fluid. They have since modified the way they seal the tubes and assure me the problem is corrected. I believe they have had over 100 units done and mine was the only one that had issues.

midnite blue
medical school freshman

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 12:17 am    Post subject: more good guys Reply with quote Back to top

let us not forget Patriot Blueprinting ----------- great pricing on supplies/machines/etc. Very Happy

CopyTek
medical school senior

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Also if you don't mind me saying IPC are great guys.
Been dealing with them for a long time, David G. and the
gang there have always tried to help.

Kipintern
doctor

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

IPC is also great I have personal relationship with them LIN KENT SR and KENT JR. They are top frigin notch. I stand behind most of there toners that they product 5000,8000 very good 6000/7000 soon.

midnite blue
medical school freshman

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

We have also never had anything but good experiences with Alden Broden - as soon as i exchange a roller in one of my boxes i ship the used one up to them and usually have it back recoated within a week.

Kipintern
doctor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

issues on 8000 fuser rollers

stick with oem ! right now

james
resident

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Is there any new good news on AB Heat Rollers or do we continue to stay with OEM? Just checking.

COPYGUY31
medical school freshman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Checking on an update for heat rolls OEM or recoat?

CHILLIN
doctor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The 8000 Heat rollers from Tech Parts seem to be working okay right now. I have installed 4 so far on machines that if there were any issues the customer sure would let me know. Last check over 150,000 sq/ft no calls. I also have a drum to try, but have not had a chance to try it yet.

KIPDOCTOR
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I can comment on the Alden Broden recoat fuser rollers for the 8000.
I have 4 installed in machines right now and they are all running fine at this time. The highest milage is at over 600,000 sq feet. The roller still looks brand new. So far I am pleased. I suggest you talk to Bob at Alden & Broden for the latest. I also know of other servicers that are using them with the same good results. Bob is a great guy to deal with. He really cares about the quality of his product. And he is a Sox fan.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> Good guys, bad guys. All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: