Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

Droping jobs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 3000 and 3100
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Charlie Brown
doctor

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:03 pm    Post subject: Droping jobs Reply with quote Back to top

I have a customer that says sometimes when there scanning a job that if someone sends a job it will drop the scan file and she have to start over. the customer is in the process of storing all there old plots. also they had some file that was send to them in autocad and they change them over to Pdf one file is 8meg the other is 16 meg they say the job will take about a hour to process, Has anyone ran into this. (today was one of the dayswhere you could not get service at k-mart to answer and I left two voice mails with no call back) Mad

Tinyminime
medical school grad

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:27 am    Post subject: pdf printing Reply with quote Back to top

Hi Buddy

Pdf printing in wide format is allways a problem , a 8 meg pdf by the time thier computor uncompress's the file then spools it to be rastersized the file could be as big as 90 meg. The machine then has to process this data.
you have an option in the windows driver to print the file as a image. this will speed the process. This in the advance tab.
I hope this may help.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 3000 and 3100 All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: