Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

light/void image/print in middle of copy.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 3000 and 3100
View previous topic :: View next topic  
joe
medical school grad

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:54 pm    Post subject: light/void image/print in middle of copy. Reply with quote Back to top

i have a kip 3000 that when copying 22 in paper the middle is light or missing image.but if i run internal prints (24=26 hp-rtl or print to the kip the copies/print job are perfect.i notice that when i scan the image the image is also light on the gui the same place as on the copy.i preformed scanner (white sheet) calibration,changed out the middle cis assy. and cis board with same issue.has any one see this issue or know of the solution?
thanks for any info.
joe

Charlie Brown
doctor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:52 am    Post subject: Light Center Reply with quote Back to top

Look at your dev roller is the toner on the center same as the out sides on the 3000 it starts coating the roller on the inside first ver the larger kips where it starts on the out side if this is the case pull your roller clean it with inx besure to give the roller a little time after you clean it. while your waiting on the roller to recover clean up the machine hope this helps

joe
medical school grad

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

the toner is ok on the mag. roller . why does the image look lighter and voids on the gui screen in the same spot where light/voids on the copy?i am thinking scanner?but i have done the scanner calibration changed out the cis assy with the cis board with no help.
thanks for you input charlie brown.
joe

Charlie Brown
doctor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:36 am    Post subject: Light Reply with quote Back to top

Joe you say you change out the cis assy the you change the heads or just the board. there are five cis heads. what you can do if you have not change the head is take one out side head and swap it with the center head I know this will change you patching but just to try to see if it the head going out. Smile

joe
medical school grad

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I DONE THAT .I DID THE SCANNER WHITE CALIBRATION,I CHANGED THE MIDDLE CIS ASSY WITH THE CIS BOARD WITH THE SAME RESULT.I DON T KNOW WHAT I AM MISSING.AS STATED BEFORE THIS ONLY HAPPENS WHEN YOU COPY OR SCAN A DOCUMENT.YOU CAN SEE THE LIGHT/ VOID AREA ON THE GUI SCREEN WHEN GOING THRU SCANNER.

Jay
intern

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

We had that too. i forgot to mention in the other post aout this...I had to run calibration 3 times for it to work. When I went to training on it the teacher couldn't even get the software to load to show us how to use it.
try running it a few times. when it worked for me i had to adjust strobe time on the printer itself to balance out the image. maybe this will help

jay

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 3000 and 3100 All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: