Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

3000 Internal low voltage

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 3000 and 3100
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kipintern
doctor

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:07 pm    Post subject: 3000 Internal low voltage Reply with quote Back to top

Got unit that goes to ready condition then when the customer goes to scan or print takes the print but then errors out to
internal low voltage error

any ideas

Neil Johnston
doctor

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Make sure the drum is locked in place and it's got ground. Take out the dev. unit and check all it's contact points. Take off the dev. gears on the Reg. Roller and clean the shafts good. Toner dust and grease have cause voltage leaks on that roller. Check your wires and charge assy's.

Charlie Brown
doctor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

All the thing said above also I take and add just a little contact grease to the ends and at the board also and lose all wire strap some are too tight from the factory
god luck

Kipintern
doctor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:51 pm    Post subject: Hey fella's Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the input, the actual problem wasnt the unit, but the a draw on the line coming into the room,

I metered the wall and it was low
I swapped it to a another outlet nearby and back up and out the door after intense testing!

I love this shit !!!!
Happy New Year's My fellow Kip Technicians!!!1

KIPDOCTOR
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

So you were in the wrong hole...again?

Kipintern
doctor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:38 pm    Post subject: HOLE Reply with quote Back to top

LOOKS THAT WAY,

Guess wasnt much round the hole to guide them in !!!

jip
medical school freshman

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 4:43 pm    Post subject: low voltage error E-31 - E-34 Reply with quote Back to top

Kip3000 with only 600 prints getting errors on lcd screen. Replaced entire dev and charge units. Replaced trans/sep wires, both high voltage boards.
Was getting codes everytime machine turned on. Now it happens every 5th copy. Also checked wall outlets and tried different room altogether. Cut wire ties on high voltage wires and put conductive grease on dev contacts. Anything else I missed?
________
Maryjane

Last edited by jip on Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Charlie Brown
doctor

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 11:12 pm    Post subject: Low Voltage Reply with quote Back to top

Did you remove the contact's and clean all the points and apply just a small amount of grease.

jip
medical school freshman

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 1:03 pm    Post subject: low voltage errors Reply with quote Back to top

yes i tried contacts and putting small amounts of grease. took machine apart to ground and tried to find leak. reassmbled machine and now codes are gone. i have no idea what fixed it.
________
Justin Bieber Fan

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 3000 and 3100 All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: