Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

roll info error

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 3000 and 3100
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zane
dreaming of medical school

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:51 am    Post subject: roll info error Reply with quote Back to top

I'm having an issue with my 36" bond not showing the correct amount left on roll. When I put in a new roll of 36" bond (in either roll 1 or 2 it don't matter) it shows that there is a full roll but as I print a few sheets the roll status shows 2 bars. When I print a few more it runs out of paper but acctually it kicks the roll out. I don't think that it's a clutch issue, and I checked the sensors that detect paper end and they seem fine as well. Has anyone come across this?
Thanks

--------------------
Zane Sweeney
Beeline and Blue
[email protected] Mad

mrcmyk
medical school freshman

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Check out TB-K105-019 for the roll spool and TB-K105-017 for the roll spindle gripper.

"It's not a BUG, It's an undocumented special feature"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 3000 and 3100 All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: