Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

Kip 2900 P-codes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP Analog Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Charliebrown

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 2:01 pm    Post subject: Kip 2900 P-codes Reply with quote Back to top

Have a kip 2900 that is giving me P-A3 and P-80 display flash between code's . I have swap sensor's around no help. I have a gut feeling that this is a board problem. But I not sure need help from the gang out there. Smile

Desertdog
resident

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Remove the left panel of the printer and see what code the printer is displaying, and go from there. The codes on the scanner are pretty much useless, IMO.

Charliebrown

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 8:30 am    Post subject: P-codes Reply with quote Back to top

After removing the side panel found That I had a code of E9 blower motor, since I just change both of them last month I trace the problem to the filters. this is a great place for a kip. this place take iron and turn it into powder. Evil or Very Mad

jojobutthead
medical school grad

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I have had the same problem with the Discount Bob's blowers that Kmart has been selling recently.

nguyencpp
dreaming of medical school

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:00 am    Post subject: How To Reply with quote Back to top

Hi Desertdog,

I have P-84 error on the scanner panel, and on the computer display it's saying "Paper jam in paper feeder" You said that remove the left panel and see the error code there. Since I don't have the service manual for KIP 2900. Could you please write in more details how to remove that panel? I looke at it, and I don't know which one. Thank you.

9lives
intern

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

To remove the left side panel (this is the panel on the left side of the machine when you are facing the paper drawers), you have to kneel on the floor and find the 2 holes near the bottom of the panel. There is a screw in each hole. After you remove those screws, you can push down on the top of the panel and the panel will come off. On the main board you will see a counter on the board you can read an error code on that.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP Analog Discussions All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: