Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

Onscreen Keyboard

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 3000 and 3100
View previous topic :: View next topic  
charred
intern

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 3:14 pm    Post subject: Onscreen Keyboard Reply with quote Back to top

hey all there were many times i wanted to be able to use a keyboard in windows on the 3000 for pinging and such.
anyway, i created a installer to intall it onto the 3000. you can check it out here

KIPDOCTOR
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Very nice.

KIP Dude
resident

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nice Work!! I owe you several beers!!!

pq
resident

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Impressive!
We need more brains like you!

guest125

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 7:02 pm    Post subject: link doesnt work Reply with quote Back to top

Is anyone else having problems getting the link for onscreen keyboard to work from the first post.

pq
resident

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

No it works fine. I just used the link to download.

pq
resident

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:19 pm    Post subject: Can't get the keyboard to install Reply with quote Back to top

I downloaded keyboard.msi and pushed it to the controller, and followed instructions to install, but nothing happens. Anyone else have this problem and know how to resolve?

pq
resident

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Problem solved - the file was not downloaded correctly. Using a browser I had double-clicked the file and chose the option to save. This only downloaded a file around 150KB, when it should be around 215KB. I went back and did a right-click and Save Target As and that did the trick.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 3000 and 3100 All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: