Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

How to clear/Delete scan jobs - KIP SYS K

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 770 Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kipjohnfree
medical school freshman

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 7:47 am    Post subject: How to clear/Delete scan jobs - KIP SYS K Reply with quote Back to top

i need to clear all the pending scan job from job queue.
screen attached.

https://ibb.co/eUuTqk

Thanks
JF

sansal
dreaming of medical school

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

did u find solution about this subject??

jedi4342
medical school grad

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You will have to get out of the program and get to the desk top. At that point you can do a search for , I believe, Request. I believe it is on the D drive. Sorry it has been over a year since I have had to do it. You might want to hook up a keyboard and mouse. Makes it much easier. And then delete all the files out of it.

kipjohnfree
medical school freshman

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2022 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

close the UI and press and hold on the Kip icon in the system tray (next to clock). This will bring up a menu, and then you can select clean database. This will clean the database of all jobs in the queue.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 770 Discussions All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: