Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

KIP 800 transfer belt

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> Parts Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
maggoolee2525
medical school grad

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:25 am    Post subject: KIP 800 transfer belt Reply with quote Back to top

THE WOSRST HAS HAPPENED A TORN TRANSFER BELT......ANYONE HAVE A SPARE FOR SALE OR KNOW WHERE ICAN GET ONE NEAREST OREGON......

dlee
doctor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

How bad is the tear? I've gotten by with taping it from behind. You might get a mark on the prints where the tear is but it should be minimal depending on the size of the tear. You'll still want to change it out eventually but this'll get you by.

maggoolee2525
medical school grad

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:50 pm    Post subject: 800 belt Reply with quote Back to top

Thks for the reply dlee,.....but currently it is confined 2'' from the the right(from behind exit) ........FORTUNATELY FOR ME IT DOESNT DISTURB PRINTOUT ON A0 AT ALL......BUT I STILL NEED A SPARE IMMEDIATELY...ANYONE HAVE ONE FOR SALE...PAYMENT PAYPAL IMMEDIATE IF THE PRICE IS RIGHT.

But here's where the problem came around from :

1.wasnt the machine balancing as we double and triple checked on it
2.wasnt any poke from foreign object or service tools or fallen screw

BUT :
a fallen seal from the cleaning unit...YES.. just a soft square felt WITH A BAD CHOICE OF GLUE.........ESPECIALLY WITH (FUSER TEMPERATURE BEING CHANGED WITH GRAPHIC PRINT) TENDS TO MELT.LOOSEN IT COMES OFF AND STICKS ON BELT THEN DOES PIGGY BACK CYCLE BACK TO CLEANING UNIT ..AWAITING AS AMBUSH OF PRINTED PAPER..WHAM" JAM OCCURS.. KINKED BELT..THEN THE TEAR.....

SO GUYS I'D CHK THOSE SEAL GLUE WORTHINESS ...SO AS TO NOT PAY A HEFFTY PRICE FOR AN UNNECESSARY CHANGE[/img]

CHILLIN
doctor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I have a spare belt in my parts machine. Message me with a reasonable offer. Needs to be worth pulling the belt unit out. Had about 100k sq/ft in it. When it became a parts machine.

maggoolee2525
medical school grad

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:54 am    Post subject: 800 BELT Reply with quote Back to top

THKS CHILLIN,
I DO HAVE OPTION FOR NEW BELTS FROM VENDORS ....BUT DEFINITELY WOULD LIKE TO ACCEPT YOUR OFFER AND KEEP IT AS A SPARE JUST IN CASE ........FOR USD 500....MAIL TO PORTLAND OREGON.......

maggoolee2525
medical school grad

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 10:01 pm    Post subject: THE CULPRIT Reply with quote Back to top

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> Parts Wanted All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: