Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

System K question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 7170 Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
p51d007
medical school grad

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:26 am    Post subject: System K question Reply with quote Back to top

Bear with me...I'm not due to be in Novi until the middle of July, but
as I've stumbled through the System K interface (sad they took 8675309 out)
customer has a couple questions I can't seem to find the answer.
7170K, when he scans single sheets, he would like to "job build" or at least
have it not take so long between each sheet scanning.
And, in the scan templates, he created a template short cut on the screen, but can't figure out how to remove it.

Sorry for the newbie questions, but the K is BIG TIME different that what I've been use to the past 10 years with Kip.

eboucher
resident

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

In the scanning you can turn off the viewer so that you don't get a preview every time. The viewer is on the right side of the screen. The job build you are referring too, is that multipage scanning? The templets can be deleted in service mode. Log into service on the machine itself and scroll to templets. You should see all the templets listed. Select one and click delete.

p51d007
medical school grad

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks! I'll pass that along to the Key Op

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 7170 Discussions All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: