Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

EMBEDDED CONTROLLER - MISSING DRIVERS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 8000 Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mechaneil
medical school freshman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:32 pm    Post subject: EMBEDDED CONTROLLER - MISSING DRIVERS Reply with quote Back to top

More issues I'm having with our 8000.

The embedded controller has some missing drivers. The board is an INTEL D101GGC. I've downloaded and installed the necessary drivers but still has the flag devices, despite installing the CHIPSET DRIVER - ATIINF_ALLOS_5.10.1000.7_PV.EXE

Downloaded the drivers from here - https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/22618/Intel-Desktop-Board-D101GGC

Here's a picture of the device manager showing the flagged devices -
https://imgur.com/a/uLKq4Z8

Any thoughts on how I can resolve them.

james
resident

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Is this contrtoller hooked up to a 8000? If so, what problems do you have?
Is it not printing or not seeing something?

Was it working, then needed repair and then the problem started?

mechaneil
medical school freshman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's not hooked up to the 8000. It's a spare controller that was imaged from the one connected to the 8000. I am tinkering with this one instead of the one on the 8000 so if I mess it up, we will not have a problem with our operation.

I plan to apply the MEPatch on this. But want to get the device manager issues sorted out first.

BTW, this controller has Ver 6.5.568 on Windows XP. What else do I need to install before/after/together with the MEPatch.

Thank again for the help.

james
resident

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I would install the patch, make sure network is setup, slide the controller under a 8000 and hook it up. See if it will print.

You may want to fresh install the Kip Controller sw from the restore disk. This will install the kip drivers among other things.

I've had problems with the kip power down pwb in the controllers, so they are not used and the controller is turned off via the power switch at night.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 8000 Discussions All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: