Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

3000 controller

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 3000 and 3100
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SHORTROUND
resident

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:42 pm    Post subject: 3000 controller Reply with quote Back to top

looking for the part number for the mother board for the controller for a 3000.

It is the black controller.

Not sure if you can even get one. But my customer wants a price.

This is what I found in the book. just want to make sure its correct.

IPS3000-NOIF-B IPS ASSY 915R without I/F Board
PPEC3000E-B IPS 915 Hetis 845, 915

arlen
resident

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

We have complete controllers for that machine in our stock, if your unable to find what you need, we would be happy to negotiate a purchase of the machine from either you or your client.

dlee
doctor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm not sure if you can get a MOBO from KIP.

If your 3000 is type A, there is no more (direct fit) controllers available for it. The Type B is still available, BUT it must be a 6PN-##### model. This Type B controller will work for Type A but is thicker and will not fit inside. There is a metal lip that hangs down that will not allow the thicker controller to fit. It depends how much metalwork you want to do to make it fit. I had to get a B controller for a customer that had an A. The controller sticks out about 4" and you cannot put the back cover back on. I had to put a piece of cardboard onto a table behind the exit and they left it like that.

As of 5/20/2016, the controller was still available. I just asked KIP if the controller was still available, they said they needed the SN of the printer. Not sure why, if I already provided the part #. So you 'll have to contact KIP if you want to go this route.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 3000 and 3100 All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: