Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

solid black prints

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 3000 and 3100
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dogdreamshhi
medical school freshman

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:51 pm    Post subject: solid black prints Reply with quote Back to top

after cleaning image wires. Jamming at dev. exit. Any help appreciated

dogdreamshhi
medical school freshman

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

alright now it's printing but big black streaks. I guess I'll keep adjusting the image corona

dogdreamshhi
medical school freshman

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

RADF Error any ideas

dlee
doctor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Do a search for RADF. I would link you but there is a 5 or 6 threads on this RADF. I hope it helps you.

mark in vegas
doctor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pull the cover off the small display, right corner. That should tell you which part is causing the issue. Remember, no good deed goes unpunished (doing PM's)
It's so nice to be insane
No one asks you to explain

dogdreamshhi
medical school freshman

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thanks I'm getting closer. It was an image corona problem I'm still having black streaks but I'll get there. thanks for your help

mark in vegas
doctor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

If you're seeing black streaks change the wire and spring(s). Make sure you have the grid installed correctly. One time I didn't and the grid was grounding out.
It's so nice to be insane
No one asks you to explain

slyman
doctor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Had to replace the whole charge corona ass'y one time but most of it, I replace the grid and that fix that black print or black streaks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 3000 and 3100 All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: