Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

DESIGNJET 1050C ERROR

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> HP Plotter Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
maggoolee2525
medical school grad

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:56 am    Post subject: DESIGNJET 1050C ERROR Reply with quote Back to top

i've got this huge headache with the HP 1050c printer ......initially had a leaking ink tube at inksupply station ..got the o ring replaced on the valve did a service test on the air pressurised system whick PASSED ...but the error code OA005O 00BF61 /OOBF67 / OOBF6E / OOBF70

HOW CAN WE PINPONIT THOSE ERROR CODES PROBLEM LOCALITY TO THE LAST 4 DIGITS OF THE ERROR ....IT DOESNT SHOW IN DSJ 1050C SM......

jedi4342
medical school grad

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

System Error: 0A0050 (Non-Continuable)
Problem
Description:
The Printer has detected a leak in the Tubes System before the life
of the System.
Corrective Action: Try the following:
n The leak detector could have been triggered due to condensation
in the Printer. Power OFF the Printer and allow the Printer to dry
for 15 minutes. Power ON the Printer and check if the error code
has disappeared.
n If the Error Code reappears, replace the complete Tubes System
(SRK) Þ Page 8-53.
WARNING Only replace one component at a time and check if the error has
gone before replacing another component. Using this procedure
you will be able to determine exactly which component failed.

maggoolee2525
medical school grad

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:42 pm    Post subject: dsj 1050 error Reply with quote Back to top

this is exactly in the manual it doesnt indicate which tube is leaking though we have already passed the service test for ink tube leakage

jedi4342
medical school grad

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It may notice that there is a change in the tubes when you put a new o ring in it. I would only replace with a new or known good ink tube system. I have never tried to repair one, only replace them.

unless you replaced all the o rings

maggoolee2525
medical school grad

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:52 pm    Post subject: 1050 error Reply with quote Back to top

let me change the board and see if the error repeats ....if so then it confirms a leak but if it doesnt then i assume the error is inlaid in the epprom ,,....and needs to be reset.....any help u guys out there would be great

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> HP Plotter Discussions All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: