Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

charger error

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SHORTROUND
resident

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:38 pm    Post subject: charger error Reply with quote Back to top

Gives a charger error, gives error E-0033 in service mode. which is a transfer output error. If I unplug the supply from the HVT I get no error. Help!!!! New install!!!!

SHORTROUND
resident

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

after i finished the install I did get some test prints out 12 or so and then the error code. I have cut all the wire ties as I have seen in other posts.
checked all connections.

SHORTROUND
resident

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I got a hold of Kip for help. No help to be had. I had tried all that he said cut ties pull the transfer assy. check HVT PBA. He said replace the corona assy. But it feeds paper through the machine and prints most of the page before it errors. I did get a print out without a error but about 2 inches of the trail edge was missing. I asked Kip about adjusting the off timing for the transfer he siad that would not do anything. Well I changed it from 20 down to 10 and have not had any more error codes in about 125 prints.

tcrawford
doctor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SHORTROUND wrote:
I got a hold of Kip for help. No help to be had. I had tried all that he said cut ties pull the transfer assy. check HVT PBA. He said replace the corona assy. But it feeds paper through the machine and prints most of the page before it errors. I did get a print out without a error but about 2 inches of the trail edge was missing. I asked Kip about adjusting the off timing for the transfer he siad that would not do anything. Well I changed it from 20 down to 10 and have not had any more error codes in about 125 prints.

Hello, I have almost this exact issue. I replaced the whole T&S assy and no help. I too can get a print out fine with no errors if I unplugged the HV2 lead. When mine errors out on a 36x24" about 2/3 of the page is printed and then it errors out and stops.

How confident are you the 'off timing' fixed your issue?

SHORTROUND
resident

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

feel confident. I have not had problems since then.

dlee
doctor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Searched E-0033 and this was the only post that popped up. I know it's an older post and I see that you lowered the off timing from 20 to 10. How has it been since? or did the error ever come back? This will be my second time back for the E-0033 in a week. I even replaced the transfer corona and ran 50+ sheets before I left, on the last call.

SHORTROUND
resident

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:12 am    Post subject: all good Reply with quote Back to top

no error codes since then

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 7100 All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: