Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

Randomly Prints Same Page Continuously

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 8000 Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Placebo
intern

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:22 am    Post subject: Randomly Prints Same Page Continuously Reply with quote Back to top

Recently rebuilt the controller after a hard drive failure and now it randomly prints the same page continuously. Does this from the print driver as well as PDF's sent via Request. Thanks.

james
resident

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I haven't seen that problem.
After ghosting, did you install the Mixed Environment Patch?

CHILLIN
doctor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Make sure you do the 6.5.492-01 update patch on the controller and installed the mixed environment patch as well on the controller.

I would stick to an older Windows Driver and Probably 7.2 Request or maybe 7.3.

Placebo
intern

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mixed environment patch has been run. I will check to see if the other update has been run or not. I hope to get by there in the next day or so.

Thank you for the info!

Placebo
intern

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Turns out the other update was exactly what it needed. Thank you very much!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 8000 Discussions All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: