Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

7770K printer error "printer in configuration"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 7770 Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xerox_7
resident

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:12 am    Post subject: 7770K printer error "printer in configuration" Reply with quote Back to top

Hello:
I am getting this error whenever I try to send a print job with the windows driver. Printing from Print Pro gives the same error.

Thank You in advance
Alan
Triangle Blueprints

xerox_7
resident

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:44 am    Post subject: printer error Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry I forgot to give you the error message. It is "printer in configuration"
Thank You
Alan
Triangle Blueprints

CHILLIN
doctor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Open the roll deck and close it. It should go away.
I think that's fixed in a software/firmware update.

xerox_7
resident

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:16 pm    Post subject: Printer error Reply with quote Back to top

Hello:
I believe that I have screwed the pooch now. The problem probably belongs in software now. I restored the system from the service mode, and promptly got "internal memory error". I did the restore from the service mode two more times, but on the last one it came up with a windows boot error. Question now is does the original restore disk that came with the machine have windows on it? What key on the keyboard gets you to the bios so you can set the boot order to boot from the dvd first?

Thank You

CHILLIN
doctor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just saw this post and see the machine is a System K version you were having the issue with.
Ghosting a System K machine you need to follow the ghost instruction carefully. If you leave a key board hooked up to the machine while ghosting you will have issues so it need to be unplugged at a certain point.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 7770 Discussions All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: