Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

kip 9900

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 9000 Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
newbe1
doctor

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:00 pm    Post subject: kip 9900 Reply with quote Back to top

On my 9900 when you print a set of 10 the first 3 will be black but you can see image then it will go away and if you keep printing the issue does not happen again until the machine has been sitting idle. I know it has something to do with image corona i have replaced all the wires it has had a full PM within the last 2 months any help would be appreciated i have attached a link with the drawing in it.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/kg5b8sdblt1wgi2/AADx1g7DWUMCG5w4_s-siSkka?dl=0

dlee
doctor

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Definitely not charge related. Looks like your clean blade on the metal regulation roller is not seated and dumping thick layer of toner onto the dev. roller. If not that, it is definitely something with the dev unit.

newbe1
doctor

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That makes sense why it would only do it for a few prints that be ok if working continuously. The Dev unit was rebuilt in september this problem started last week will pull out unit and check when i get back to my other store.
Thanks dlee

newbe1
doctor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The problem was the ground clip on charge unit was bent reshaped it fixed issue ending up ordering new image corona no issues since

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 9000 Discussions All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: