Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

T2500 backing out paper rolls

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> HP Plotter Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
arlen
resident

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:08 pm    Post subject: T2500 backing out paper rolls Reply with quote Back to top

Account says that the printer backs out or unloads paper rolls, periodically, and it seems to happen when the machine goes into a maintenance cycle.

They tell me it didn't do that when it was new. I know very little about this model, and don't have a service manual

Anyone have any ideas why it unloads it's rolls?

Thanks

PPCPete
resident

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I have heard this is a known issue with this model and I thought new firmware was supposed to address this problem.

But I'm like you......very little real life experience with HP printers.

Check the firmware ....make sure you are on the latest and greatest.

arlen
resident

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks
Yeah we're there, even backed it to previous firmware with no success

PPCPete
resident

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

[Solution!] Re: Cutting paper in middle of job, then unloading roll? Copying or printing it don't matter.
Options

‎08-11-2016 09:24 AM

Go to Hp.com -> Support Tab-> Software/Drivers. Instead of searching for the T2500, enter the T2530. They rolled out the 930,1530 and 2530 end of last year.

When you go to download the fw or drivers, you will see is lists the 920,1500 and 2500 grouped with the 930,1530 and 2530. FW and drivers are compatible across all model printers in this series.

MRY_04_02_00.5.fmw
30 Mar 2016

PPCPete
resident

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

FROM th HP Forum....

e: t2500 loading
Options

‎04-08-2015 01:57 PM

There was a recent service bulletin from HP stating some of these models have too much tension on the paper rolls and they say you need to install some new spacers to the spindles to resolve this problem. It would require and authorized HP service department to get these parts, as it was a lot of hassle to get them the one time we needed them and we are an authorized service provider.

Nathan_Snapper
doctor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

PPCPete wrote:
[Solution!] Re: Cutting paper in middle of job, then unloading roll? Copying or printing it don't matter.
Options

‎08-11-2016 09:24 AM

Go to Hp.com -> Support Tab-> Software/Drivers. Instead of searching for the T2500, enter the T2530. They rolled out the 930,1530 and 2530 end of last year.

When you go to download the fw or drivers, you will see is lists the 920,1500 and 2500 grouped with the 930,1530 and 2530. FW and drivers are compatible across all model printers in this series.

MRY_04_02_00.5.fmw
30 Mar 2016

Awesomely fantastic. I have had the MRY_04_02_00.5.fmw not work for a customer before as well. But downloded it from HP through the T2500 section. I will try this if i comes back.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> HP Plotter Discussions All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: