Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

E-33 error, new T&S assy did not help

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tcrawford
doctor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:00 pm    Post subject: E-33 error, new T&S assy did not help Reply with quote Back to top

Unfortunately this is a call almost 1hr 30min from me. I went there intending to do a quick cleaning, replace wires and be done. Ran 50 prints to make sure it was resolved and then left. they called the next day to say the charger error is back. So I went back with a new T&S assy.

Due to the nature of the call with them being down for days and them being so far away I need to be armed to bear with what I need to fix it.

ideas?

Go!

slyman
doctor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I got the same problem.

I replaced T/S unit ass'y, T/S socket and HVPS !! Still got same E033 or E032.

Do you found your trouble ? Did you fix your machine ?

bigal
doctor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:59 pm    Post subject: E033 Reply with quote Back to top

Had this a lot on 3000's!
Try lowering transfer voltage and lower trans wire setting to 8-9mm.
BUT you will have to change TE data buss close setting as it will fade out on last 2-3 inches,
I usually get this problem (E033) after I replace the trans wire!

dlee
doctor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just to let you guys know. A while ago, I had the E033 error and kept thinking it was the Transfer corona (because that is what the error directs you to, in the service manual). I replaced the corona and error came back. I replaced the assy and same thing. Last time there, I also noticed that the copper ground plate on the Charge Assy was loose and was not making good contact with the LED assy. It never showed an error on the charge assy or any other error except the E033, but I adjusted and tightened up the copper plate and have not had an error on this machine since.

Recently had an E033 error on a 3100 and did the Transfer corona and assy replacement with no success, then remembered about the copper tab and low and behold, the copper tab was loose and not making good contact with the LED assy. I fixed that and the error hasn't returned on this machine either.

So this is something to look at, next time an E033 error occurs. Service manual doesn't direct you to it, but it is something I noticed. Maybe just a coincidence? I don't know but I do know that the issue has not returned and I believe good ground is pretty important.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 7100 All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: