Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

Tell me He didnt just do that....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> The service call from hell.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hencorepro
medical school freshman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:56 pm    Post subject: Tell me He didnt just do that.... Reply with quote Back to top

We just bought a 6000 and had put a lot of miles on it in the first 3 months(300k sqft) and needed a supply roller installed. I usually do all of are own maintanence on our other kips but i had never been in this model so we had kip service it. We mentioned a hazing on the drum and talked him into cleaning it while he was in there. The drum was pulled out and placed directly on the floor and the service tech just rolled it alover the floor while he was 'polishing' it. Oddley enough we had a big scratch in the middle of the drum. Which some how was our fault so kip wouldnt replace it. And to top it off while we were waiting for the new drum, the lock that holds the process unit in place was not secured on the side of the machine, and it stripped out the drive gear. Got to love factory service. We even knew the tech and usually takes good care of us. guess we all have our off days, it just would've been nice if the BIG K would have at least cut us a break on the service call. as if....

KIPDOCTOR
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Blatant poor service from someone who should know much better.
This type of performance needs to be recognized. KIP has been known to hire so so techs and give them almost no training. We need a name on this one.

Factory techs from this manufacturer does not mean you will get the best service. It used to, but that is not the case anymore Sad.

There are still a few top notch techs working at the ranch, but sadly I think thier days are numbered. From what hear morale is at an all time low.

You have to wait

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:49 pm    Post subject: Poor Service Northeast Reply with quote Back to top

I have an issue with one of our Kip units in house for production.
Our techs have tried everything.
Call kip for support, and the rsm told me it would be about 2 1/2 weeks till he could get me a tech.

I then stumbled across a pier group member, that i was told to contact
and he personally helped us ober the phone !!!

Is there service in the northeast anymore, or is the Independents providing the support for these products?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> The service call from hell. All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: