Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

KIP 7900

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 7970 Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Charlie Brown
doctor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:22 am    Post subject: KIP 7900 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok Kip Tech I need your thought on this. I got a call from a customer that runs 30K a month this unit had 1,270,000 on it the call was jamming. when I got there it was roll two jamming. the paper will feed and then when it shoud reverse it dose not but go to jam. This is what iI have replace. reverse clutch, set sensor, clock sensor, feed clutch, driver pwb. wiring harness, the sensor just as it leaves the drawer that has the wheel on it I cn't think of it name. I have check to make sure the set sensor and clock sensor switch between high and low as paper passes. I mover the drawer from top postion to low postion and problem stay with the drawer. Been on the hot line with several people. I can't not think of anything I have over look.
Twisted Evil

I love my grandkids and My Country
I just don't love what my Govt is doing to MY COUNTRY

OCJenks
medical school freshman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

did you check the drawer (deck) Micro Switch? (#9000310068)
(basically the same as a 5000 which, I had this problem on and that fixed it)also be sure it is engaging, sometimes the drawer is loose and pops out just enough that the switch disengages when it starts to reverse paper.

dlee
doctor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I have a 7770 that had constant jams in roll 2. I replaced the PH14A sensor and it fixed it.

Charlie Brown
doctor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

OK KM finally came in yesterday and after checking everything I check that got Kip on the phone we went over over everything I done and replace and now the think the problem is the Torque Limiter so now I have the Torque Limiter and Holder3 on order when you think all of this out it could be we will find out

mark in vegas
doctor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I have a 7900 doing exactly the same thing in roll 3. Let us know if the limiter is at fault. Thanx
It's so nice to be insane
No one asks you to explain

Charlie Brown
doctor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:31 am    Post subject: Lost Reply with quote Back to top

I wish that had help but it did not I still don't know the answer after that here is what happen. We are a Konica Minolta dealer so we buy our KIP though them. Before KM join hands with Kip we use to by our machine though Kip. because we buy our machine though KM we have to go to KM for help. this problem like a lot of problem had them scraching there head they had done two conference with Kip the first call had me replace that part torque limiter . that did not work. so then they did a conference call and again and the Kip rep said you have replace every part in there. the only thing I can think of is one of us come in and looking at the machine. Now I been fighting this problem for over two month. Dealing with KM on it the hole time, so KM was trying to set up a time when they could come in and Kip could come in and meet with me. The customer had been saying after the first month just replace the drawer. while trying to set this up the customer said enough and went to our competition and bought a OCE. right now it at the competition warehouse. I may never see it again. The customer sent a praise letter to my company on me said I gave them the best service and they knew it was not my fault that my hands was tie.

mark in vegas
doctor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Glad the customer took the time to back you up.
It's so nice to be insane
No one asks you to explain

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 7970 Discussions All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: