Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

New K Software
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP software info.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xerox_7
resident

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:34 pm    Post subject: Sys K Software Reply with quote Back to top

Click the arrow in the bottom of the green "add files" box. That will take you to the scan folder.

Cabok
intern

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

We first got the 1.0 version, and it sucked. Unstable. Couldn't get the drivers to hook to the plotter. Then after a couple of months, we received the 1.1 DVD, and that got better. Now we have stable connections. There's still a lot of stuff to be fixed, but it's going the right way.

Conclusion: make sure you're running version 1.1.xxx or higher on any SystemK !

Note: If you update to 1.1, you'll have to uninstall/reinstall PrintPro and the WPD. But it's worth it.

Cabok
intern

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:52 pm    Post subject: Follow up Reply with quote Back to top

To follow up on this topic:

Now we have the 1.3 software. It still has some issues, but nothing major. I can say it woks well. And the best part so far: I've had no print issue so far. Everything we threw at these machines printed A-1. Over the years, I've collected a lot of problematic files, and so far they all print fine.

xerox_7
resident

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:52 pm    Post subject: follow up Reply with quote Back to top

Hello:
I am not a "qualified" kip tech, but we do have a 7770 in house that I maintain. We are still on 1.0 software, and understand now that our dealer was supposed to keep the software updated while it was on warranty. That should have gotten me to 1.2. I understand that to go from 1.0 to 1.2 is a reghost. What if I would go to 1.1, then 1.2, and then the 1.3 patch? Hence the request for the dvd's. Would I have to reghost to go to 1.1?
Thank You in advance for your help.
Alan
Triangle Blueprints

dlee
doctor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

1.2 and 1.3 comes with a reghost DVD and a USB for update. You should be able to reghost to 1.3 from 1.0. At 1.0, you had no choice but to reghost to 1.1. Then at 1.1, you could've updated to 1.2 and/or 1.3.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP software info. All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: