Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

Request/Print Pro and a 3000 on Win 10

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 3000 and 3100
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mark in vegas
doctor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:06 pm    Post subject: Request/Print Pro and a 3000 on Win 10 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm installing a 3002 next week and haven't run into this situation before. The 3002 is running 7.2.348 and the customer is on Win 10. I understand that Print Pro won't talk to 7.2, is that correct? The driver should work with Win 10 unless 8.47 (or whatever is current) won't talk to 7.2. I'll be so happy to retire, all I'll have to do is take out the trash and clean up after the dog..........
It's so nice to be insane
No one asks you to explain

scott
doctor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mark,

There is a version of print pro that will work with 7.2, I can get you it if you want.

And retirement sounds great! I turned 50 today so I got a lot more years, but I can almost see it on the horizon.

mark in vegas
doctor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanx Scott, send me a link if you have it. Happy New Year buddy.

dlee
doctor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey Mark, Just wondering. Why get the customer on Print Pro at all? Unless they already have another printer running the new K software. Or let me know if I'm totally off base here.

mark in vegas
doctor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

F**king Windows 10 Arrrgh!

dlee
doctor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LOL...I guess that's a good reason. I know the KIP WPD ver. 8.159 works with Win10 but I haven't tried if KIP Print would and I'm guessing you have tried and it didn't work...

mark in vegas
doctor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's win 10 and the 3k is at 7.2.348

caltech
doctor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey Scott, What version of KIP Print will work with 7.2? Is it KIP Print 7.4? We have several customer with 3000/3100's upgrading to Windows 10. KIP Request 7.2 does work it's just very buggy!

scott
doctor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I am reasonably sure it it 7.4.305, but don't blame me if I am wrong. I have been good at that in the past!

If you don't have 7.4.305 I will be happy to send it.

caltech
doctor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Scott, yes I can use a copy of that version. I tried 7.4.403 and that did not work on the KIP 3000 running 7.2.348 Thanks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 3000 and 3100 All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: