Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

Streaking

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 7170 Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bubbleguts
medical school senior

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:51 am    Post subject: Streaking Reply with quote Back to top

See image.

I tried cleaning the Dev I turned the gear and don't see anything out of the ordinary. Think the cleaning blade needs changed out? This has 141k prints

[img[/img]

cezwhat
resident

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Is it a random defect or is it consistent. Have you replaced the corona wires?

Bubbleguts
medical school senior

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

cezwhat wrote:
Is it a random defect or is it consistent. Have you replaced the corona wires?

It's consistent but the streaks move it's not just like the picture sometimes it's on the left, right. And no haven't replaced the wires just cleaned.

cezwhat
resident

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I would replace the wires and see if that fixes the issue. then at least you know they are not causing the problem.

CHILLIN
doctor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Main charge wire

Bubbleguts
medical school senior

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I replaced developer kit it was due anyway.did not change. So I ordered drum brush and corona kit. Is the cause typically the wires above or below the drum?

CHILLIN
doctor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

141k is that square feet?
Main charge wire is on top, transfer:separation wire is below.
Also since you changed your developer kit make sure you go into service mode and reset the developer bias.

Bubbleguts
medical school senior

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

How do u do that is it Dev clear?

Bubbleguts
medical school senior

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Corona wires was the culprit. Thank you!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 7170 Discussions All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: