Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

Oce 9800 error code 22503

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> Oce' Hardware Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jazzman2007
dreaming of medical school

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:17 pm    Post subject: Oce 9800 error code 22503 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello, I'm battling an Oce 9800 with constant 22503 error codes (mains voltage out of range).

When I place the probes of my volt meter across test points TP4 and TP5 on the SSR board, the meter reads 0vac.

I replaced two SSR boards and the problem remains. I then swapped the SSR board from this machine to another machine and I was able to read line voltage across test points TP4 and TP5 on this same SSR board on the other machine.

I measured 24vdc on TP1 and TP2 of the SSR board so I know it is getting power from the LVPS and drivers board.

I measured the line voltage coming in from the wall and it is stable at 208vac.

I then got desperate and just replaced the mains cpu board, drivers board, and LVPS from a working machine. Then initialised the bbr.

The problem remains. I'm at a total lost.

If anybody could shed some light I would truly appreciate.

Thanks!

gjames
resident

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Check/Replace your CONEMS and/or Circuit breakers.

CONEMS are the Relays.

Also could be the Low Voltage Power Supply.

In highly unlikely situations its the Line Filters.

Verify your MAINS/Line Voltages are actually getting to and through the Line Filters. And eventually through the CONEMS/Relays.

Could be other things but not as likely. Check the Schematic.

jazzman2007
dreaming of medical school

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thank you for your insight. CONCONEMS is engaging as I can hear it click & there is voltage going in to the SSR board. However, I didn't thoroughly check the rest of the relays. I will try your suggestions and provide feedback.

Thanks again.

Kind regards.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> Oce' Hardware Discussions All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: