Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

KIP 3000 won't print or copy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 3000 and 3100
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kipccs
dreaming of medical school

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 10:56 am    Post subject: KIP 3000 won't print or copy Reply with quote Back to top

Hi all,

We have a KIP 3000 suddenly stop print or copy. There is no error on the screen at all. When I try to make a copy it will scan but nothing come out. Print from PC went through without error but nothing show in the job queue. What can I check?

TIA

jezebel09
resident

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Seems like the underlying program on the KIP called Unattend is not running.

If you know how to close the touchscreen software, you should be able to see another application running (Unattend). If it is not, then you should just be able to reboot the printer (turn off for several minutes and turn back on) and then see what happens.

Could be something bad (bad file sent to the printer) mucking up the process.

If you look at the touch screen, there is a button that reads 'Queue', is there any roll information or anything showing on this screen?

kipccs

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Unattend was not running. I cleared History and Request folder and be able to copy, print from Request but not from windows driver. No error from the PC when print using windows driver. Just nothing show in Job Info screen. Is there anything else I can check?

Thanks.

kipccs

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Never Mind. After I restart PC it works.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 3000 and 3100 All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: