Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

HEADS UP...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 3000 and 3100
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mark@EOS
medical school freshman

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 9:31 pm    Post subject: HEADS UP... Reply with quote Back to top

Just a little FYI... Some new 6.2 CDs are bad. If you try to load the software, all you get is a DOS pop-up window similar to a batch file trying to run then it closes; the CD is bad. I spent 40 mins. trying different workstations, trying to copy files, adjusting user permissions and loading Windows 3.1 installer only to find out it wouldn't load on my laptop either. I was lucky enough to have all the files on a USB drive and did the install from it; KIP is aware of the issue. I just wish they would have sent us an email making Dealers aware of the issue(would have saved time and effort not to mention it's embarassing when you're fumbling and bumbling in front of a NEW customer). Very Happy

Jay
intern

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I had the same thing happen today. Took the cd with me and tried to use it and it was worthless. The pdf files will not open and the software will not run. I wish KIP had let us in on this secret too.

two late

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 9:15 pm    Post subject: 6.2 Reply with quote Back to top

A dealer in NY discovered the problem well over a month ago while updating their units, You guys are slow updating second batch is fine must have been sitting on the units

GR81
doctor

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nope, KIP is slow, I just recieved a KIP in on the May 25th. It had the Bad CD.
Also just an FYI, KIP will be releasing a new version of 6.2 next week.
Too many bugs!!!

tabcom
medical school grad

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Also just an FYI, KIP will be releasing a new version of 6.2 next week. Too many bugs!!!

Any ideas when the updated requester will be?

I just checked the KIP Dealer Area on their website (6/4/06; 0835 KIP Time).
No updates announced yet.

GR81
doctor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I was told "a couple of weeks" by KIP.
I'll see if I can get a firm date.

GR81
doctor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sounds like the new 6.2 will be out as soon as this weekend.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 3000 and 3100 All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: