Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

KIP 6000 Service/Parts Manual

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 6000 Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DSC43
medical school grad

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:29 pm    Post subject: KIP 6000 Service/Parts Manual Reply with quote Back to top

Hello everyone! Does anyone out there have a Service & Parts manual they can send me for the KIP 6000? Currently repair 8000's and have a customer who has a 6000 that needs some help and want to make sure I have right literature. All help is much appreciated and manuals can be emailed to me below.

-Andrew Culp
[email protected]

dlee
doctor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Check your email.

copyman
intern

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:58 pm    Post subject: Need 6000 service manual Reply with quote Back to top

Can someone please send me the service manual for the 6000. I work mostly on the 3000 & 5000's. I have access to the Konica Minolta website but they only have the newer Kip manuals available. I can trade if someone needs a newer manual.

Thanks

[email protected]

copyman
intern

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thank You for the quick replies and manual. If you ever need anything with Konica Minolta don't hesitate to ask.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 6000 Discussions All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: