Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

autocad driver

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 3000 and 3100
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SHORTROUND
resident

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:24 pm    Post subject: autocad driver Reply with quote Back to top

windows 8 64 bit driver for autocad whan they try to add the hif file it says axcess denide.

jezebel09
resident

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Usually when you are trying to add a plotter, you need to select 'Run as Administrator...' on the add-a-plotter wizard from within ACAD.

cjwilt
doctor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I have had to "run as admin" opening the autocad program then also when running the add plotter wizard too. Ran into this once but figured I would share it just in case anyone else encounters this.

joekool4
dreaming of medical school

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I hate reviving an old thread, but ive got a KS8 kip770 doing the something with autocad 2017. Trying to walk the user through adding the plotter. They said even with running it as an admin it is still giving the "access denied".

doodad
medical school grad

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Is the add a plotter file on the server or local to the workstation? I have seen this before.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 3000 and 3100 All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: