Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

SP5000 need Thermostat holder please

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP Legacy Hardware discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ladibug
medical school grad

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:23 pm    Post subject: SP5000 need Thermostat holder please Reply with quote Back to top

Copying email request for "unavailable" parts:

I’m in dire need of a Thermostat Holder Assembly (#38 page 63 or so) # 3104420090 -I have the new fuser but would love to fix this problem when we install it.

Mine is just plain tired and the thermostat drags on the fuser roller creating a line - it is too traumatic replacing the fuser roller every 9 months (and expensive).

Also if you can get it may as well do the thermostat also: Thermostat (#68 page 63 or so) – part # 9000310071

The holder assembly is what I really need as the old one just cannot be bent, reshaped or yelled at enough to keep from dragging.

Sorry to bother you about this but Kip says “part is unavailable” and Patriot Blueprinting “no longer services this machine".

Also could use some pre-strung GRID WIRE; apparently most of you string your own and I bought a spool of the 100 micron(?) steel wire as suggested - even a tech couldn't get it and I need springs - or I could buy the already strung assembly - wires are probably better then mine Smile

Thanks for your help, Laughing or at least for looking! I know this is an old machine but God is good and it's been blessing me since 2001 with no KIP PM for 4-5 years at least.

dlee
doctor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Didn't want to ignore your post but don't want to give you false hope either...lol. I have a customer that had an SP5000 (3620). They had a working one and a spare parts one. They also had a box of new parts for the printer, that the previous service company had bought for them. But they bought an HP a couple years ago and decommissioned the SP5000. I will contacted them to see if they still have it tucked somewhere, but I highly doubt it.

dlee
doctor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry..no dice. They got rid of everything.

ladibug
medical school grad

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sad But sincerely appreciate your looking and asking. Very Happy Guess we'll just put the new fuser roller in and jiggle the thermostat around a bit more!

Thanks again dlee!

CHILLIN
doctor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Part # 9000310071 is still available.
If you PM me with your email address or still have my contact info and can email me a picture of the holder 3104420090 I might have one. It's the same part that was used in the KIP 7095.
I also have 11 OEM grid wires new still in the packages, I could probably find some springs to go with them.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP Legacy Hardware discussions All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: