Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

error number CE51?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 3000 and 3100
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tinne73
medical school grad

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:11 pm    Post subject: error number CE51? Reply with quote Back to top

A new customer has called in about error code CE51 on a 3100, I can not find this error code in my manuals. Am I just not looking in the correct area?
Does anyone know what this code is for or if it is even a code?
I know that the 5000 model has an error code E-51 with a C to denote the problem, but can not find it for the 3100.
Thanks for any help.

CHILLIN
doctor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

CE-51 is that shown on the touch screen?
Take the little door off the Service Panel. It will give you the correct error on the LCD screen.

It will probably show either a
E-31 Image Corona Error (Main Charge Wire)
E-32 Separation Corona Error (Separation Wire)
E-33 Transfer Corona Error (Transfer Wire)
Above errors try replacing the wire and cleaning the assy.
Usually this fixes the error.

E-34 Bias Output Error (Developer Bias Issue) See service manual and TB's can walk you through this one.

Tinne73
medical school grad

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thank You, it did end upbeing the Image corona error.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 3000 and 3100 All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: