Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

Solid blocks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> Kip 7000 discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
newbe1
doctor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:08 pm    Post subject: Solid blocks Reply with quote Back to top

Kip 7000 when ever they have a print with dark solids, what will happen is that part of the solid will be transferred about the circumference of the drum on the sheet and it only happens on the left hand side. I have checked the drum replaced all wires checked dev unit and can find nothing wrong with any of them. I also adjusted transfer guide and wire height did not make a difference i am at a loss what could be causing this any help would be appreciated.

cjwilt
doctor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I have seen this happen with an old drum. It could also be the developer. Those are the 2 things I would focus on.

newbe1
doctor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ya i was also thinking drum it has been about 500,000 sq since it was replaced the dev unit only has around 200,00sq on it so i think i might just order a drum.

caltech
doctor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This could also be caused by the Toner Supply Roller. You can only clean so much then they need to be replaced.

newbe1
doctor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

So what i found was causing this issue is that the toner is all going over to the left side because the auger gears will stop turning thus causing depleted toner of the hopper on the right hand side. So i pulled out all gears checked for any broken worn or cracked gears found none. Turned roller by hand gears would not mesh i also lubricated them to no avail. I am going to order all new gears and see if that fixes the problem any body else had this problem before.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> Kip 7000 discussions All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: