Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

SCANNER DRIVER NO WHERE TO BE FOUND
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 3000 and 3100
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mark in vegas
doctor

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Good luck Ken. Mine turned out to be the data controller and the customer isn't going to dump that kind of money into a 1050xxxx. Be interesting to see what KIP's opinion is on the issue.
It's so nice to be insane
No one asks you to explain

KipKen
medical school grad

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I was able to fix this issue on Friday after talking with Kip tech support. I had to flip dip switch 3 on the data control board and then boot the Machine. This is apparently some sort of initialization or reset of the board. Flip dip 3 back off and works fine. I did all my calibrations on my laptop with sw3 on for what it's worth.

dlee
doctor

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Good luck with that. I sent an email to KIP to confirm that they no longer support any KIP3000-A with SN 1050XXXX (when I got their memo) and they surely confirmed it along with the note that they no longer support software for the KIP PPEC Models systems and the older KIP2000, 6000, 7000 and 8000.

cjwilt
doctor

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the post Ken. I will try this too and see if it helps bring back to life any old boards we have.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 3000 and 3100 All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: