Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

The Best!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GR81
doctor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:03 am    Post subject: The Best! Reply with quote Back to top

I have to hand it to KIP, I think they have now made a line of equipment that is pretty much the top of the line in all categories.
The last holdout was the single footprint on the mid-range equipment.
They now make the most reliable (hands down, and we know, we service them all) equipment.
Best software, easier to use, “free”, and can manipulate a PDF to print correctly (if you don’t think this is big just ask anyone who services large format printers).
Cleanest (just ask anyone who has added toner to a Ricoh or Oce). I know Oce loves to attack KIP on not being a clean machine. This is all I have to say to that, go out and open up a KIP that has 100K feet on it, then do the same to an Oce, you will then know who has a cleaner machine.
They keep up with the times (Oce or Canon has not really change the print process for 40 years) here is a word of advice for Ricoh and Oce “developer sucks!”
Sure I have had my run-ins with KIP, but I find myself have far more run-in with the other guys.
Oce (Canon) is a propaganda machine who tries to find ways to bash their competitors rather than sing the praises of their own equipment (probably because they have nothing to praise).
Ricoh is a bit lost in the large format world they sell machines because their customers bought a small format from them and they have the worst drivers hands down.
I know this is my humble option, but I have installed and worked on just about every large format machine out there and felt that this need to be said.
P.S.
I saw the new line of machines at the Print 13 show and you guys are going to love them.

TXReproShop
doctor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well said.

CHILLIN
doctor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Couldn't agree more. Well said.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP Praise All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: