Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

Used equipment liquidation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> Machines Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tech2tech
doctor

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 11:45 am    Post subject: Used equipment liquidation Reply with quote Back to top

We are doing some spring cleaning and looking to unload a bunch of used equipment. This is mostly older stuff so i am looking more for the equipment exporter to wholesale this out to. I will sell individual pieces also if someone is interested. All the equipment is operational and will be sold CHEAP. we have:

HP 800 42", HP 1050C qty2, HP 4520 qty2, HP 5500 PS qty2, Epson Stylus Pro 9600, Kip SP2000, Kip 6000, Kip 2050 scanner, Xerox 3030 qty6, Xerox wide format scanners qty2, several Xerox controllers.

Contact me asap if you are interested, I am motivated to clean house.

kipwells
resident

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 2:23 pm    Post subject: Wheres it at? Reply with quote Back to top

Where can yo stuff be seen?

tech2tech
doctor

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

North Dakota

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> Machines Wanted All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: