Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

lamps

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 2300 Scanner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jay
intern

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 12:09 pm    Post subject: lamps Reply with quote Back to top

Anyone know the part # for the 2300 lamps?

tjohnson
doctor

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It appears the lamps are part of an PW assembly. The center one is different than the sides.

PW12130 EXP Center PCB
Assy
PW12130 02 Illuminate the document. These are for the
central image block.
3 PW12131 EXP Side PCB Assy PW12131 02 Illuminate the document. These are for the
central image block.

tjohnson
doctor

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry, the numbers were description part numbers not actual part numbers.

Z216260020 EXP SIDE PCB ASSY PW12131 02 4 ea
Z216260010 EXP CENTER PCB ASSY PW12130 02 2ea

I haven't torn one of these down since I was trained on them, can't remember the exact configuration, but there are no actual lamps listed in the parts manual I have. I am not sure if they are mounted on a PCB with the part numbers above without doing more research.

tjohnson
doctor

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry for all the confusion, I was scanning the parts and service manuals. It appears the 2300 uses LED assemblies instead of lamps.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 2300 Scanner All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: