Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

Gears for Developer Unit

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 5000 Discussions (new)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KIPCopierGuy
medical school freshman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:27 am    Post subject: Gears for Developer Unit Reply with quote Back to top

I have a 5000 developer with the Reduction Gear Kit installed (from factory) and I'm in need of the 15/38 gear part number. Does anyone know if you can order this gear by itself without ordering the whole kit every time?

dlee
doctor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I remember the Reduction Gear Kit from way back but I can't find anything within the tech manual or tech bulletins about it. Do you at least know the part number to the whole kit? Let me know and I can check to see what I got on hand. We had a few 6k/5k that were a pain in the ass, kept breaking dev. gears and/or any other gears, so my boss had me order just about 2 of every gear related part for our shelves.

KIPCopierGuy
medical school freshman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The kits part number was Z09098010 Reduction Gear Kit Developer Maintenance Kit Page 96 in the KIP 5000 Ver 1-6 parts manual.

I was able to contact KIP and get the part number for the gear
Z094620050

The kit Z09098010 list price is $65.56
The gear Z094620050 list price is $56.87

At least if you order the kit you get two gears.

Thank you for your help!

dlee
doctor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

For $8.69 more, you get two gears. Guess you can't go wrong with that. Sometimes, I wonder how KIP prices their items..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 5000 Discussions (new) All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: