Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

New 3000 Installs (everyone should look at this one. admin)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 3000 and 3100
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Curious George

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 3:47 am    Post subject: New 3000 Installs (everyone should look at this one. admin) Reply with quote Back to top

I know that hundreds of 3000's have been installed and I am not seeing a lot of posts on this forum. It seems some of the posts by guests about this being the demise of Kip are unfounded.

Does that mean that most of the installs are going well?

Any recurring problems that Kip hasn't addressed?

Does anyone have any items they feel the unit requires?

What is your overall impression of the unit and what does your customers think of the unit?

Inquiring minds want to know!

RACER X

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 8:26 am    Post subject: KIP 3000 Reply with quote Back to top

Dear KIP Employee,

The problem with the 3000 is not mechanical or software related. The problem is the unpredictability of the supply. You can't go balls out to sell somebody and then tell them "I don't know" for delivery time. KIP's customary lack of candor has placed dealers in an awkward position. I know some dealers who have stopped presenting the 3000.

As for the demise of KIP, the 3000 alone will not cause it. The keystone cops approach to sales and marketing will bring that about. How is Konica-Minolta going to turn out any different than IKON? Wake up KIP! Slap some quotas on dealers and cancel the ones who are simply hanging around, living like those little scavenger fish on a big shark.

No, the 3000 will not be KIP's demise, but it could be the stepping stone to victory.

For the record, I am not a KIP employee or dealer.

RACER X

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

going great no issues and all machine for our company have been meet, maybe these guys need to actualy realize the true nature of HOW BIG THEY THINK THEY ARE!! Look at sales and potential slae's rather than my 2 units havent been ship cause thats all i will sell this year !!!!

KIPDOCTOR
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yes, all seems to be good with the 20 units I have done.

Oh and George, I traced your IP to somewhere in Michigan. Coincidence? I don't think so. If you want to use my web site for your quality control maybe you should at least consider becoming a paid sponser like my friends at Repro Mart and give a little something back.

HAHAHA This is too funny.

In all seriousness, glad to have you here George.
You are always welcome here.

PS I like the look of your new site George. It does look somewhat familiar though. I guess imitation really IS the sincerest form of flattery.

Merlin1977
medical school senior

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Does anyone smell something???

Oh yes its burnt toast.

Somebody just got burned ...........lol

Go Doc

Curious George

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I hate to burst your bubble but I don't work for Kip, if I did I doubt I would need to ask about install problems as I am sure they are hearing about them directly.

I do have many contacts at Kip and I have met a few of the people on this board including the Doctor.

I was only interested in hearing about the 3000 installs not trying to get some secret info.

KIPDOCTOR
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

32 units and counting. All looks good. A couple of minor issues but nothing deal breaking. Oh, and no warrantee. I self warrantee now. Big whoop!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Glad to hear your installs are going so well!

There is a new 6.2 version available now on Kip's website for the 3000.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 3000 and 3100 All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: