Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

E-07 when paper runs out, not from cutter

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 5000 Discussions (new)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kipman
medical school grad

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:42 pm    Post subject: E-07 when paper runs out, not from cutter Reply with quote Back to top

I have a 5000 that is kicking my butt. When it runs out of paper it keeps feeding the last piece (that should rewind back in drawer) and as soon as that happens an E-07 pops up. It is nothing to do with the cutter because it is not trying to cut when it happens. That being said, I replaced the cutter assembly, all 4 drawer clutch's & 2 main feed clutch's, all paper sensors, dc driver board, dc controller, spool brakes, and clipped all wire ties. I have had the E-07 pop up sometimes during printing also, it does the same thing it keeps feeding the next print with out pausing and the E-07 pops up. Every time it happens the last print is leaving T/S and the next print is just getting to drum. So when you open the process unit you see paper directly in front and behind the T/S unit letting all 3 wires exposed.

Any help would be wonderful.

kipman
medical school grad

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

turned out after replacing almost everything the last thing I did was registration clutch and that fixed it. Good luck start with that if you have this problem.

mark in vegas
doctor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Usually the last part replaced fixes most things.......Thanx for the feedback!
It's so nice to be insane
No one asks you to explain

dlee
doctor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You are talking about the heavy metal clutch (Part # 3006700040) that is on the left side when you pull out the upper frame unit, correct?

The other clutches would just be the two on each drawer and the one on the left side of the machine right behind the latch, to open the upper frame and all of these are plastic bodies.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 5000 Discussions (new) All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: