Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

J12 on 22" tracing paper

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 2000 Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sbb
medical school senior

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:00 am    Post subject: J12 on 22" tracing paper Reply with quote Back to top

I have currently J12 on my 2000 printer only when we print on 22" tracing paper in bond there is no problem. Any idea guys?
For the cost of my redemption...

dlee
doctor

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KIP2000 was infamous for jamming up 22" paper. If you open up the clam and you will see that in the transport path the 22" paper edges fall right into a groove. If the LE of the 22" paper is straight and not curved downwards, you would make it through the printer. Tracing paper might have a slight curl to it and also it is a lighter paper. I remember fighting the printer on this for a long time and the customer just decided to start using 17" or 24" paper to eliminate the headache.

sbb
medical school senior

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

dlee wrote:
KIP2000 was infamous for jamming up 22" paper. If you open up the clam and you will see that in the transport path the 22" paper edges fall right into a groove. If the LE of the 22" paper is straight and not curved downwards, you would make it through the printer. Tracing paper might have a slight curl to it and also it is a lighter paper. I remember fighting the printer on this for a long time and the customer just decided to start using 17" or 24" paper to eliminate the headache.

That time was very disgusting doc dlee, just like one angel came down reaching me a piece of bundled bucks but immediately turned to ash in my hand. On 22" bond is very fine but on tracing got the problem.

mark in vegas
doctor

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Try a little tape over the slot
It's so nice to be insane
No one asks you to explain

sbb
medical school senior

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mark in vegas wrote:
Try a little tape over the slot

Yes, i did, i follow exactly from technical bulletin. Two of the 3 holes bothsides I was blocking it with aluminum tape.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 2000 Discussions All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: