Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

kip 2900 need help on dbl printing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP Help Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cjohnson
dreaming of medical school

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:05 pm    Post subject: kip 2900 need help on dbl printing Reply with quote Back to top

My Kip 2900 is dbl. printing from originals and I installed a new scraper bar. Any solutions?

cjwilt
doctor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Have you replaced the charge wires?

Did you check the fuser roller?

Doing a stop print might help you find the location of the problem. If the image is ghosted on the drum then you know it's not the fuser.

cjohnson

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:07 pm    Post subject: KIP 2900 Reply with quote Back to top

THANKS FOR YOUR SUGGESTION! I will check for ghosting on the drum at a stop print.

cjohnson

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:09 pm    Post subject: KIP 2900 / check fuser roller. Reply with quote Back to top

It just occurred to me that I do not know how to check the fuser roller. Could you please elaborate? Much appreciated.

cjwilt
doctor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Open the fuser exit door and see if there is toner build up on the fuser roller. If there is, that could be the issue.

cjohnson

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:41 pm    Post subject: KIP 2900 / THANK YOU Reply with quote Back to top

YOU are the KIP DOCTOR! It worked GREAT! A little cleaning of the wires and the extra toner out of the machine and it works like new! THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR EXPERTISE! I'm very appreciative!!!!!!

cjohnson

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:43 pm    Post subject: KIP 2900 Reply with quote Back to top

I know how annoying I am, since you obviously know a lot about this machine, any idea on how to make a physical print from the KIP 2900 from a scanned PDF or CPU? My manual doesn't really explain how to make a simple print....

cjwilt
doctor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Glad to help out.

Does your machine have a controller attached to it? If so you can send pdfs to print through the request software or by opening it in adobe and printing through the windows driver.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP Help Wanted All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: