Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

E-16 on a 3620E
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP Legacy Hardware discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mark in vegas
doctor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

My guess is they would decline to make an offer. By default that would make it a fine target. Actually I haven't been in the store, turned into a real tourist trap.
It's so nice to be insane
No one asks you to explain

Chazbo
doctor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ok...plan "B"

tape the paper clip real good
paint a bulls eye target on it
you know the rest of the story

mark in vegas
doctor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh yeah!

dlee
doctor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well I put the old motor back in and stuck the paperclip back in place. I stuck it in the motor side of the plug where the wires go into from the motor to plug. As good as old now but working. Now I have to find out how much the motor drive board is OR just leave alone since it is printing.

I'd rather send myself to Vegas then this machine.....and it'll probably cost the same.

mark in vegas
doctor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The cost would be less until you stepped off the plane

Chazbo
doctor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

leave it be.......I take the pads off of most of my units...no harm done

dlee
doctor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah...I was planning on leaving it be since it is working. There is no harm done since it is just the cleaning motor and I did leave the pads off. I sent an email to KIP to see if the board was still available but I think I'll just let it be for now.

Like I said before, they put in a request for a new machine and am awaiting approval so it might not be long before it is getting replaced.

mark in vegas
doctor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It occurs to me that if the motor is installed with the label towards the contact it might produce the same result. I don't believe the label is conductive. Or maybe it just doesn't matter...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP Legacy Hardware discussions All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: