Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

Great Kip Service in NY

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> Good guys, bad guys.
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 5:15 pm    Post subject: Great Kip Service in NY Reply with quote Back to top

Carr Business Systems - Fair prices - Kip Authorized

New York City
The Pennsylvania Building
225 West 34th Street
New York NY 10122
Toll Free: 888-726-CARR (2277)
TeleFax: 800-526-2680

Queens
159-21 Cross Bay Blvd.
Howard Beach NY 11414

Melville
Corporate Headquarters
130 Spagnoli Road
Melville NY 11747

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I agree A+

Captain Kangaroo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:10 am    Post subject: good guys bad guys Reply with quote Back to top

That would explain why THE Doctor has most of your 8000 service business.

My experience: List Price, untrained techs, KIP is just a sideline, A*&hole salesman trying to slam me.

Carr is not the only Authorized Dealer serving New York. This forum is for an exchane of ideas. Buy some advertising you cheap motherf*&^%%s.

Everyone Knits

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I aggree, Carr service has been excellent. However I have heard a rumor that thier best and only trained tech on LI is leaving to sow his oats. That would pretty much make Carr service non existent in the near future on LI. That would also explain this post being started. Nice try Carr employee.
I will go with the best techs first, then price. And NYC? Who cares? Only one trained tech for the entire city? (and not that good as I understand) I aggree with the Captain. It's a side line. Dedicate and reap the rewards.

KIPDOCTOR
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

People, this thread seems to be getting a bit edgy. I am not going to pull it yet, just play nice.

Captain, please try not to let personal differences get the best of you. Also let's try not to call out any obscenities. And I do not have all of the 8000s on the island. The only ones I have are the ones that would have bought thier machines direct from KIP if there were not a certain KIP sales person that funneled any sales he could through this dealer to artificailly inflate thier sales numbers. And also my customers have been my friends for over 16 years. There is plenty of room for both of us on the island. But I do agree that I would love to have them as a sponser here, if indeed this post was made by them.

Everyone Knits, this forum is for facts. Please do not feed the rumor mill. Also please watch the personal remarks.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

TRY 1-877-PRINT-19 BLOW THEM AWAY

KIPDOCTOR
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Blow who away?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sounds like the number for phone sex.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:50 pm    Post subject: Carr is going down Reply with quote Back to top

Since the only knowledgable tech left them, we hear customers are droping like flies,

Long Island is DPS territory and The City Is JD territory

I myself just left Carr and am very pleased with my new provider!
Friendlier More knowledgable and extremely faster response time !!!
and no 30% markup over list list price for my parts!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> Good guys, bad guys. All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: