Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

2710 goes to sleep

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP Legacy Hardware discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
YORKARCH
dreaming of medical school

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:24 pm    Post subject: 2710 goes to sleep Reply with quote Back to top

My work horse for 13 years seems to go to sleep after warming up.
sometimes I get 4-10 prints before this happens. Their is no spacific error
code so the tech. does not know what to do. I changed the thermistate and the thermistor. the only thing I think is the solid state relay is out.
has anyone experiance a bad solid state relay. the does not seem to
be an error code for that. Any suggest would be great.

sangha6004
dreaming of medical school

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

If you have bad SSR, you have an error E3 or E4 or Ed or Ee. When the machine goes in sleep mode, which code you have on the led status (on the right side of the machine, on the main board)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP Legacy Hardware discussions All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: