Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

Gray background

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 2000 Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
littleruf
medical school senior

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:33 pm    Post subject: Gray background Reply with quote Back to top

I am getting gray background on all printouts. The background goes from the top to bottom of the print and all the way across almost evenly. there are narrow darker lines across the page down the prints. I am changing the charge wire and have just reseated the cleaning blade in the developer and cleaned the developer out and reassembled it. Anybody have any ideas where else to look? BTW it is a KIP 2000.

Zoey
doctor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Did you change the transfer wire?

Chazbo
doctor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

could be the drum

littleruf
medical school senior

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I have not changed the transfer wire yet. I have a separate transfer assy that i will restring and install on my next trip out to replace the charge wire at the same time. The user told me today that nothing but the monthly cleaning of the LED has been done to it in the last 5 years. That may be a clue right there. I'm not sure if he knows what all has been done to it for sure.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> KIP 2000 Discussions All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: