Welcome to the KeepItPrinting.com forums! The doctor is IN.

Your business can be seen here! Prime spots available!

Please consider making a voluntary donation if you find these forums helpful. Thank you.
Home of the Kip Doctor!            REGISTER: In order to register for our forums please send an E mail to [email protected] stating what user                                                               name and password you would like. This is now required due to all the spambots that have been registering.
KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index KeepItPrinting.com
The "unofficial' and "unauthorized" KIP info site.

Thank You!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> Printer's Point of View
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MadCopy
dreaming of medical school

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:04 pm    Post subject: Thank You!! Reply with quote Back to top

I Would like to thank my friend of many years for opening this blog for us. As a print shop owner I think this forum can bridge a gap that has been been growing since the begining of the recession. I know we are the "Pain in the Ass" printers but as the recovery occurs we will be the ones that will be your biggest economic gain. Thanks for having me!!
CL

Widehogs
medical school senior

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Having wide format machines in the field and in the printshop
this site has been a tremendous help with the Kip's

Thank you very much.

KIPDOCTOR
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

No problem guys. That is what these forums are here for. We all need to stay close and help each other. I have had that attitude from the inception of Digital Printer Service and it has not changed.

Madcopy, thank you for the idea. I think it will help a lot of people in your industry. Sometimes pains in the ass, but when times were good the print shops were the source of another pain in the ass, from keeping our fat wallets in our back pocket! The glory days will return. There will be a few less players, but weeding out the good from the bad is always a good thing.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KeepItPrinting.com Forum Index -> Printer's Point of View All times are GMT - 3.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: